- Honey Lime Chicken 3
- Fried Rice 6
- Slowcooker Orange Chicken 3
- Sweet and Sour Chicken 2
- Honey Spice Pork Chops4
- Cilantro Lime Chicken Tacos 2
- Meat Loaf 6
- Santa Fe Crock Pot Chicken4
- Spanish Chicken and Rice 4
- Salsa Verde Enchiladas 2
- Pecan Crusted Orange Curry Chicken 2
- Cheesy Chicken and Hash brown Casserole 6
- Chicken Stir fry 3
* The link I posted for the Cheesy Chicken and Hash brown casserole doesn’t include chicken, and the Baked Manicotti and Cannelloni doesn’t include Cannelloni ( you can find a recipe for that here )
The thought of doing this is actually a lot more horrible than it is once you get in there and do it. Time passed rather quickly for me and I grouped cooking my meals with similar ingredients so I could do multiple things at once. I cleaned up as I went along and tried to put things back once I was done with them to avoid clutter! It was also a huge help that my husband played with the kids all day so I was free to cook away!
Here are a few of my freezer meals that are prepared and cooling, getting ready for the freezer. We had the Sweet and Sour Chicken last night for dinner and when we re-heated it in the oven it was fantastic! I highly recommend doing this if you can get the time.
If you try it, let me know how it worked for you!