Lately I’ve just been soaking in all of the happy moments and doing what feels good. I decided over the weekend that I needed a change so we moved all of our furniture and painted our bedroom last minute. It’s been so refreshing to have a “new” space. I love the color we chose, a very cool toned white. It’s definitely a keeper. I’ve also been keeping busy with a massive reading list that is growing by the minute. I still have six books coming to me in the mail but I’m excited to dive in and soak up all kinds of wonderful knowledge. I joined a few doula groups on Facebook this week and it’s been wonderful to see “doula talk” everyday and learn from all of the women who have been active doulas for a decade or more. I’ll always have a lot to learn, that’s for sure but I love the challenge. We’ve been keeping active with plenty of yoga and outside play, enjoying the sunshine and getting the garden ready for spring time planting! I’m so happy that spring has finally sprung and we can get outside more and enjoy nature! Hooray for vitamin d!
1. My current reading list, a little for my second doula certification and a little for pleasure. I can’t wait to receive the books I have on the way! I’m thinking of doing a few book reviews on the ones I love so stay tuned!
2. Gorgeous flowers from Jared’s team at work.
3. Enjoying the sunshine.
4. Lemon and Purification, my new favorite diffusing duo.
5. Selfie with my little lady.
6. Pick a color, any color.
7. Fluffy enjoying an afternoon nap.
8. Marli working on her standing poses.
9. Do you believe in life after love?
10. Enjoying the new do.
11. Meekah is ready for her morning yoga.
Make sure you like my Facebook page for updates and more! Have a wonderful weekend!0
There's something about paint chips that make me so happy! So many possibilities!
Facebook groups are addicting! Glad things are going well.
Emma Deer says
I love these little peaks in to your life. Changing a room color does amazing things – I think I am going to change mine back to white too. I remember, when I was younger, I thought white was so boring – I wanted all. the. colors. It's funny how we change and grow, and are able to see the beauty in simplicity as we age 🙂
nuriel shechtman says
gorgeous pictures! love that post!