This Easter weekend was spent with friends and family, enjoying beautiful weather, and making our own natural plant based dye to decorate our freshly laid eggs with. So many laughs, cuddles, pieces of chocolate, and good times were had by all. Easter done right in my book.
I hope you all enjoyed a beautiful weekend.
1. My little bunnies.
2. Preparing Easter baskets full of Annie’s Fruit Snacks and giant sugar cookies.
3. Easter egg dye in the making.
4. These eggs were about to take the plunge.
5. I love how vibrant our natural dyes turned out!
6. The perfect Easter egg palette.0
Pepper Express says
Your Easter photos are wonderful! Very creative and artistic!
The Pepper Express